Tuesday, October 30, 2012

First Month of Finals Part 1

No time for much of anything these days. I'm either working on my "professional" website stuff or I'm building my assets and speed sculpting 2-3 things a day. Here's what I have so far.



























All of these were done in the first week of class, about 2-5 hours spend on each one depending on the level of complexity .  I tend to give a lot of special attention to the characters I'm more fond of . Eventually somewhere between 3 and 6 of these will be chosen to put on my demo reel.  

All of the speed sculpts are based off someone's concept art and of course real photo reference for the animals. The deer isn't quite finished as I'm filling in some areas and the proportions need adjustments. Three more animals to go, 4 more humans, and 5 fantasy characters for this week. 

No sleep here I come!

-Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment