Tuesday, May 15, 2012

League of Legends Contest artwork

  These are my two drawings that I entered for this years League of Legends contest with the theme " Lunar Revel". This was my first time entering any kind of game art contest, I was surprised I made runner up because there were so many great entries. I knew League had a ton of players and fans because of its popularity these past few years, but I didn't know among those fans were such talented artist. It was a very fun experience and I hope to enter more contest like these.

 This one is of the Champion known as Ahri, and the next one is Annie and Tibers.

Both of these were done completely in Adobe Photoshop. The first one was easily over 20 hours of work, but the second drawing was about less than 8hours.


-Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment