Thursday, September 6, 2012

One-week Character Model

Here's a character I did a few months back. It was a model for a class where we could not use Maya at all and had to use Alternative Programs such as 3ds MAX, zbrush and XSI. I had to sculpt, retopologize, UV, and texture the model in one week(and draw the character sheet). It was extremely rushed, but it's the best I could do in just one week. It's no where near perfect, but it was a lot of fun and I enjoyed seeing a character come together in so little time.

Here is the end result :


And here is the concept art/character sheet I wiped up for her. As you can see, I was inspired by Jessica Rabbit and thus vaguely named her " Gessica" . 



I think she's quite interesting, the design is right up my alley in terms of style, proportions, and colors. So for what it is, i'm quite happy with it. Happy with my grade too :)

-Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment